- Requirements Date of Birth certificate
- Parents seeking admission of their wards to the school, have to register their wards with the school giving their names and Date of Birth certificate for Age proof.
1) The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and counter signed, if required as provided elsewhere, in the CBSE Byelaws.
2) Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination; and
3) Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, where-ever existing, as proof of date of birth.