The monitoring of admission process will be done by the Admission Committee and all information regarding admissions will be available on the School Notice Board. It shall ensure that all norms and criteria for the admissions will be strictly followed and the procedure for the admission is transparent and hassle free. It shall also attend to any complaint made during the admission procedure and take impartial corrective measures.
NURSERY (L.K.G), Prep (U.K.G), Class I to X, Class XI && XII (Science Streams only)
ELECTIVES OFFERED FOR PLUS TWO
• Physics, Chemistry,Biology,Mathematics,English
• Physics, Chemistry,Computer Science,Mathematics,English
BASIC ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Children whose parents are ready to share the equal responsibility in the holistic, academic, physical development of the child and Children whose Parents ready to volunteer in duty in the case of any exigency.
ADMISSION: GENERAL CONDITIONS
A student seeking admission to any class in a ‘School’ will be eligible for admission to that Class only if he
(i) has been studying in a School recognized by or affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India;
(ii) has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that Class.
(iii) Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State Government.
1) The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and counter signed, if required as provided elsewhere, in the CBSE Byelaws.
2) Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination; and
3) Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, where-ever existing, as proof of date of birth.
Students are admitted without any discrimination on caste or sex on first cum first serve basis.